Michiel is a member of the Board of the Dutch Society for Aesthetic Surgery and has extensive experience in the restoration of the most intricate reconstructive surgery with a variety of physical trauma or abnormalities.
His interest in the field of Plastic Surgery stems forth from his childhood when he personally had experience with a Plastic Surgeon who helped him after a trauma during his sport event. It was at that time he knew he wanted to help others in a similar way and created his interest and passion in Aesthetic surgery. His knowledge, experience, technique and keen eye for the most beautiful result and best reconstruction is a benefit in the world of cosmetic surgery. To help people be happier and more satisfied with their own body image.
Michiel knows how to translate the wishes of the patient in the most subtle way to pure beauty, by listening and to help achieve their surgical goals. His extensive background in reconstructive surgery shows in the difference in results, and helps patients to obtain more natural results with longer lasting effect.
It’s an honor for us to be able to work together with such a qualified surgeon and be able to offer our clients a time for a private consult, injectables or fillers. Surgical procedures will be done on an outpatient basis at separate surgical suites of Isala hospital.
Societies and memberships
Dr. Michiel Tellier is registered with the “Medisch Specialisten Registratie Commissie”, is listed in the BIG-register and member of:
- De Nederlandse Vereniging voor Plastische Chirurgie (www.nvpc.nl)
- De Nederlandse Vereniging voor Esthetische Plastische Chirurgie (www.nvepc.nl)
- De Nederlandse Vereniging voor Cranio-Faciale Chirurgie
- Past Secretary of The International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (www.isaps.org)
- Board Member of The Isala Clinic (2000-2003)
- Founder Jr. Doctor’s body Diaconesse Ziekenhuis Utrecht
- President Jr. Doctor Antonius Ziekenhuis, Nieuwegein
- Founder Jr. Doctor’s Society Plastic Surgery The Netherlands
- Member of the Dutch Society of Jr. Doctors (in residency) (LVAG; Landelijke Vereniging Assistant Geneeskundigen)
- Board Member Isala Klinieken (since 2003)
- Former President of Cooperative Medical Specialists
- Fellow of EBOPRAS (European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery)
- Member Concillium Plastico Chirurgicum
We welcome you for a private consultation.
ArteBella. ‘Where Nature, Art, and Science meet’.